APPLICATION DESIGN 2 / TASK 4: FINAL APPLICATION
╎Gwendalyn Firly Bong / 0374580
╎Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Creative Media
╎Application Design 2 / Task 3
TABLE OF CONTENTS
I. Instructions
II. Links
III. Task 4
IV. Reflection
I. INSTRUCTIONS
III. TASK 4
Final Presentation Slides
Application Design 2 – Task 4 by Gwennie
Final Video Walkthrough
IV. REFLECTION
At the beginning of this module, I struggled to use FlutterFlow because it was entirely new to me. Its features and workflow were very different from Figma, which made transferring my design from Figma to FlutterFlow challenging. While developing the application, I encountered several issues, including frequent crashes, technical difficulties, and the need to dedicate a significant amount of time to understanding the platform. However, after attending a few classes and practising regularly, I gradually became more familiar with it. I also learned about the backend aspects of app development, which gave me a better understanding of how an application functions beyond its visual design. By the end of Task 2, I had become more confident using FlutterFlow and was able to complete tasks more efficiently and independently.


Comments
Post a Comment