╎Gwendalyn Firly Bong / 0374580
╎Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Creative Media
╎Application Design 2 / Task 3
TABLE OF CONTENTS
I. Instructions
II. Progress
III. Feedback
IV. Reflection
I. INSTRUCTIONS
II. PROGRESS
For this task, we were told to add micro-interactions and macro-interactions to our application.
Micro-Interactions
For the Sign Up page, I made it so that when the user writes data that is invalid, the “Sign Up” button shakes a bit.
Figure 1.2: Login Page
I did the same for the Sign In / Login page. The Sign In button shakes when the data is invalid.
Figure 1.3: Profile and Checkout Page
Lastly, I added a shimmer effect on my profile card and the checkout button.
Macro-Interactions
Figure 1.4: Loading Screen
I made a loading animation to appear after the user successfully logs in.
Figure 1.5: Purchase Successful
I also added a pop-up to indicate to users that their order went through the system.
IV. REFLECTION
This task was relatively easier compared to the previous task, as we only had to add small interactions to pre-existing elements/components. I only had to add a few additional components for the pop up pages.
Comments
Post a Comment