ADVANCED INTERACTIVE DESIGN / TASK 2: THEMATIC INTERACTIVE WEBSITE
╎Gwendalyn Firly Bong / 0374580
╎Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Creative Media
╎Task 2: Thematic Interactive Website
TABLE OF CONTENTS
I. Instructions
II. Lectures
III. Process
IV. Feedback
V. Reflection
I. INSTRUCTIONS
II. LECTURES
Lecture notes are in Task 1 Blog
Lecture notes are in Task 1 Blog
III. PROCESS
test

Started with da homepageused google fonts to download required fontsstruggled with it bcs variable fonts dont work with HTML5downloaded the STATIC versions!
next I took the nav bar and made the base for the rest of the pages
Ended da day with all the 3 main pages!
day 2..
made the menu ordering work
test

Started with da homepage
used google fonts to download required fonts
struggled with it bcs variable fonts dont work with HTML5
downloaded the STATIC versions!
next I took the nav bar and made the base for the rest of the pages
day 2..
made the menu ordering work


Comments
Post a Comment